Friday 17 April 2009

Poor neglected Blog.

I've been away for a while. Enjoying this:

Doing this

Photographing these

Living this

and dreaming about living here

Now I've been back home for a few days, and am really busy working on an artwork for an upcoming concert. I'll show pictures as I progress a little further. I'm also working on a little mini-exhibition for a bar which my friend is opening, and I plan to use as my own personal gallery, though he doesn't know this yet.
I feel like it's very easy to lose your rhythm, and hard to get it back again. I feel a little unsettled at the moment. Maybe I should tidy my house....

2 comments:

  1. Hayley! I've been wondering where you were...
    I too was a bit out of it. I was not out taking lovely photographs like you though, I was a bit 'under the weather' with sinus problems and too many medications!
    Anyway, I know exactly what you mean by losing your rhythm. I'm trying desperately to 'find' my way back to some sort of schedule which includes LOTS of artwork. I'm in such a funk lately that I can't quite get motivated to get all the art done that I have planned for myself.
    Hopefully you will get back in the groove of things soon.
    Can't wait to see your new artwork.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. tengo gusto de la tierra y de la libertad! what did it end up pointing to? photos are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you REALLY think.