Wednesday 4 November 2009

...

Today I bought some red carnations for 3 euros at the supermarket. I was feeling good about the purchase until 3 people mentioned on separate occasions that carnations were their mother's favourites. And they were not the type to have young, hip flower-loving mothers. I don't really know my european flowers, but I get a sinking feeling that carnations are a bit, well, daggy.

But these are red and lovely.

Today I also framed this. It's one of my favourites in the whole wide world.

3 comments:

  1. I love that they last so long too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love red flowers and 'le tue mani'..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who cares if red carnations aren't in favour, or only with nanas. If you like 'em, buy 'em. I like the sound of them.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you REALLY think.